Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Two little birdies....


This little robin flew in through the kitchen window yesterday morning.  He panicked a bit when our dog tried to catch him but then settled down quite happily on the window sill.  Eventually I gently persuaded him to leave.


And I snapped this colourful rain forest bird at Chester Zoo on Monday. I can't remember what it's called but I think it's from Brazil.  More on this visit later - I'm making rather slow progress recording my summer outings.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots Doris! Looking forward to the zoo visit (I love zoos). x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Doris,
    I love Robins. So brave and inquisitive.
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love robins; they are so friendly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! A robin flew I through our window last winter, so cute! X

    ReplyDelete