Monday, 1 April 2013

Blogging from Ballyronan



I'm in Northern Ireland visiting Dad and catching up with sisters and extended family. So just a short post from Ballyronan, the village where I was born.  Ballyronan seemed a very dull place to me when I was growing up, but now it seems to be a bit of a tourist destination with caravans and motor homes filling up the site at the marina most summer weekends.  Even on this freezing Easter weekend there are a few brave souls there.

It is because I was born in Ballyronan that I chose to call our dog Ronan.  He's an Irish terrier so it seemed appropriate.  Of course it can be a bit embarrassing calling his name in public as people tend to think I am a Westlife fan....

In the absence of photos of me or any kind of clothes, (seem to have abandoned fashion) here's a picture of Ronan.








No comments:

Post a Comment